Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Is this thing still on?

 Ahem. So 8 months have passed since the last entry in this poor, neglected blog. That's criminal really, but it's been a crazy 8 months for everybody.

Work for me has not stopped since March. I won't bore with the details, but my workload as pretty much doubled covering the pandemic/Westminster machinations/US elections/you name it. It's been an exciting time work-wise, if challenging, and has hindered a lot of hobby time (and energy) I have had.

However, I haven't been idle during that period, I just haven't blogged about it. So, expect a few updates on projects I have been working on shortly, including my ever-expanding Tyranid hive fleet, a new Guild Ball team, some Marvel heroes making an appearance and even tackling a Neverborn Malifaux crew!


Cheers,


Wil

No comments:

Post a Comment